Our accelerator focuses on combining the best practices of launching/scaling a startup through the critical lens of educational principles and frameworks.
Our accelerator focuses on combining the best practices of launching/scaling a startup through the critical lens of educational principles and frameworks. Ideal candidates for the program have ideas or products that can help solve some of our biggest challenges in education.
The program includes an online curriculum and virtual experience covering the following areas:
- Market Strategy– Identify your core purpose and assess personas for market validation.
- Iterative Learning – Refine your core product based on market validation results and build a landing page.
- MVP – Develop your functional prototype with focus on User Experience and modern interface design.
- Accessing Capital– Pitch your product in front of a panel of EdTech experts and investors.
We target diverse groups of people working in the EdTech space:
- Teachers/Educators with an idea to solve a problem they’re facing in the classroom but without insight on what to do next.
- Existing EdTech companies looking to collaborate and access a network that can help them through user testing, networking, and community.
- Coders/Developers looking to work in the EdTech space and design solutions based on the problems that exist in education.
Past Participant Highlights
Ensuring that children in low-income communities have equal opportunity to succeed academically.
Kiddie Kredit application is a mobile chore tracking platform that educates kids about credit
Viera is an online academy that provides free education to financially challenged communities.