Success in Tech Starts Here
Skills have become the global currency of the 21st century economies!
In a world where competition for jobs, pay increases, and academic success continues to increase, certifications offer hope because they are a credible, third-party assessment of one’s skill and knowledge for a given subject.
Minecraft: Education Edition Teacher Academy is comprised of three sections and eleven modules which focus on the use of Minecraft: Education Edition as a teaching and learning tool designed to support strong pedagogical practices in the learning environment.
Maya is professional 3D software for creating realistic characters and blockbuster-worthy effects.
Bring believable characters to life with engaging animation tools.
Shape 3D objects and scenes with intuitive modeling tools.
Intro to Python - IT Specialist
The core of extensible programming is defining functions. Python allows mandatory and optional arguments, keyword arguments, and even arbitrary argument lists.
CompTIA Security+ emphasizes hands-on practical skills, ensuring the security professional is better prepared to problem solve a wider variety of issues and will know how to address security incidents, not just identify them.
CompTIA’s Network+ validates the knowledge and skills needed to troubleshoot, configure and manage wired and wireless networks found in companies around the world and professional-level understanding of emerging technologies, including cloud and virtualization technologies.
The Unity Certified User Artist certification will test the candidate’s 2D and 3D digital artistry within Unity. Includes managing the basic aspects of dealing with art assets, scene content design, and using tools within Unity to assist in experience creation.
The Unity Certified User Programmer certification exam will test the basics of C# programming within Unity software to create interactivity in games, apps, AR/VR, and other experiences.
Unity VR Developer
The Unity Certified User VR Developer certification exam will test the candidate's ability to create VR experiences and programs within Unity software. This certification can only be taken by individuals who have previously earned their Programmer certification.
Certification can improve academic performance
- Higher grade point average for certified high school students: 3.12 vs 2.78 (4.0 scale)
- Higher graduation rates for certified high school students: 97.5% vs 78.4%
- Increased post-secondary enrollment: 84% vs 82%
- Reduced dropout rates: 0.2% vs 1.0%
Certification provides significant advantages to professionals and job candidates
- IT professionals with certifications have an average salary of $111,334, 7% more than non-certified professionals.
- IT professionals who gained new skills and/or certifications in 2019 received an average raise of $12,000-$13,000.
- 91% of hiring managers report certification is an important criterion for hiring.
- Certification makes job candidates stand out in a crowded job market.
- Certification makes a better case for that big raise or promotion.
- Third-party validation of skills is far more powerful than self-promotion of knowledge.